Top 5 Halloween Crafts for Kids
To get this Halloween season off to an awesome start try recreating some of these adorably spooky Halloween Holly approved crafts with your kids.
1. Spooktastic Life-Size Plate Skeleton. You only need paper plates, pencils, scissors, string and a hole punch to awe your neighbors and friends with a huge paper skeleton. Perfect for your door or anywhere in your house. Find the instructions at Pick Up Some Creativity. http://pickupsomecreativity.blogspot.com/2010/10/paper-plate-skeleton-tutorial.html
2. Halloween Footprint & Handprint Spooky Canvas. Kids love to dip their hands and feet in wet paint – now they can do it to create this spooktacular Halloween craft! See the pic here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/404409241530610372/
3. Halloween Tattle Monsters. Created by Mariah Leeon of Giggles Galore http://porch.com/gigglesgalore/tattle-monster/), these little monsters made of tissue boxes are not only awesome Halloween decorations but also a place for your little ones to feed their tattles.
4. Watercolor Resist Spider Web Art. Colorful and fun, just like Halloween Holly, these crafts are sure to excite your kiddos. Created by Jackie Houston of I Heart Arts & Crafts, we love the color, the fun technique and the spooky spider perfect for Halloween decoration. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/404409241515728867/
5. Spooky Halloween Candle Light Cups. Short on time and want some light up your world decorations for Halloween? These are for you. Just grab some plastic cups, a black marker, and LED tealights to create a spookily-cute atomosphere in your house or yard. Find the instructions at Thrify Momma Ramblings.
Check out Halloween Holly’s Boards for more Halloween Inspiration & don’t forget to start your new Halloween Family Tradition by bringing Halloween Holly’s Book & Bowl set to your home! Learn More